The StrengthenHER™™ ReFUEL Retreat
Goes to Umbria, Italy
A Retreat at Le Vigne, an Umbrian villa in Italy, is the perfect way to
From the Hustle
Re-connect with Self
Your Talents and Leadership Style
Who YOU are
Your dream authentic Italian experience is overdue.
Secluded, yet easily accessible, Le Vigne is the perfect setting, providing the tranquility of the countryside but within easy reach of the sights, culture, and atmosphere of the surrounding Italian towns and villages. You will be surrounded by beautiful vistas of olive groves and mountains. The setting will be recorded in your mind.
Plug into the ReFUELing agenda.
Yes! We take care of your Italian experience, eliminating stress and confusion.
This is a “purpose-driven” getaway; an investment in your personal development and the life you want to create.
The StrengthenHER™™ Leadership Essentials ® focuses on increasing leadership in life, relationships, health, and career. It will shift the way you do “life.”
* Business owners, check with your CPA; this trip may be a training deduction.
What is included:
1. The StrengthenHER™™ Leadership Essentials®: Created to reconnect you to your mind-body-heart in order to make your most important decisions, self-lead and thrive in well-being.
2. The power of restorative and slow flow yoga every morning (great for beginners).
3. Learn and practice mBraining (mBIT): The latest in neuroscience designed to gain clarity, peace, and direction for life, challenging decisions and leadership styles.
4. Seven nights at an authentic, updated, gated Umbrian Villa.
5. A kitchen stocked with fresh Italian foods.
6. Seven authentic Italian dinners including a welcome dinner on arrival night, a wine tasting with an Italian sommelier, dinner at the grill with our American hosts, pizza night at a local restaurant, a cooking class/demo and a farewell dinner in a 12th-century hotel/restaurant.
7. Two Medieval Town tours: Assisi and Perugia
8. Two rental cars with GPS.
On the agenda:
Monday: June 4th, depart Charlotte on American flight 720 @ 6:20pm
Tuesday: Arrive at the Rome airport at 9:45 am. Your drivers will be waiting outside Customs with a Le Vigne sign. Enjoy the two-hour drive to our villa. Le Vigne is six hours ahead of East Coast (EST) time.
Wednesday through Monday mornings: Group yoga by the pool @ 9am followed by our daily program, finishing between noon and 12:30pm.
Thursday: Marco, our professional guide, will come to Le Vigne and lead us to Assisi for lunch and a tour. Dinner at the grill in the home of our American hosts.
Friday: Lunch at a local restaurant (the best calamari!) and a cooking class/demo in our kitchen for the evening’s entertainment.
Saturday: Traditional porchetta sandwiches for lunch and for dinner, the rest of the cooking class creations.
Sunday: Marco will guide us in Perugia. Lunch on the fly. Following the tour another Marco, our sommelier will educate us about Italian wines and wine-making. Dinner with Marco at yet another local restaurant.
Monday: A “Clean out the Fridge” lunch and a set-menu farewell dinner at Lo Spedalicchio, a 12th-century restaurant.
Tuesday: At 6am say “good-bye” to our hosts, Joan and Roger, and depart for the airport.
About our villa, Le Vigne:
Le Vigne is a fully furnished and gated property on approximately 16 acres.
There are four air-conditioned bedrooms (three doubles, one single) and three bathrooms. All bathrooms have showers (one also with tub), bidets, blow dryers, curling, and flat irons. There is a spacious and fully equipped eat-in kitchen and large living area.
Swim in the oversize saltwater pool, play tennis or bocce on clay courts or simply relax at this hilltop haven and experience the spectacular views with a glass of fine Italian wine and a book.
THE AMERICAN owners live on the property, speak English and Italian and will co-host.
Swimming pool – 15 x 7 meters
Tennis Court (clay) – (tennis shoes required)
Laundry – washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
Extensive travel and guidebook collection
Email – Free wireless
DVD player (region free)
- A 2nd Italian adventure will be available based on interest. Add your name to the wait-list.
- Maximum of two (2) guests per bedroom, twin beds provided.
- Non-smoking inside, please.
- Le Vigne’s owners live on the property and speak English and Italian.
- All gratuities are included
- You can convert your USD to Euros at local ATM’s.
- Entrance fees on tours are not included (these are optional tours)
Register with a deposit today to secure reduced pricing:
- Retreat dates: June 5th – 12th
- $3,750 per person through Feb. 28th.
- $4,250 after Feb 28th.
- All-inclusive except for airfare.
- A deposit of $500 will secure your spot (limited to 7)
- Deposits will be non-refundable after March 15th
Questions? Contact Bianca@StrengthenHER™™.com